As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
With record-breaking sales in January, February, and March, 2015 is shaping up to be another successful year!
Most Popular Artists So Far: Floro Espanca (Virginia Beach), Newsroom (Southern Pines), and Jacar (Columbia)
Most Popular New Artist: Newsroom (Southern Pines)
Top Albums So Far:
- Dark Tears by Floro Espanca
- Bouser by Newsroom
- Lusiad Lyric by Jacar
- Nova Berna by Malcolm’s Mercy
- Sure Sacrifice by Rye
- Monday Morals by Bill Barbour
- Redencin by Jefe Esteban
- L’Alegro by J.M.
- Look Homeward by Evi Rock
- Another Reality by Pereira
2014 was another year of growth for Play On, with sales rising to 1.2 million albums.
Most Popular Play On Artists: Lazuli Lapse (Durham), The Cliftons (Athens), and Floro Espanca (Virginia Beach)
Most Popular New Artist: Sarath (Memphis)
- Curie by Lazuli Lapse
- Finer Romances by The Cliftons
- Castle of Despair by Floro Espanca
- Abandonada by Laura Esqui
- Diyasena by Sarath
- Rope of Roses by Tita
- Commercial Caravan by Argolid Ascent
- Woodblock Wretch by Red Treasure
- Alchemical Attack by Djenn
- Written Women by Sorken
Play On sold 1 million albums this year, making it our most successful year since the company was founded.
Most Popular Play On Artists: Red Treasure (Atlanta), Lazuli Lapse (Durham), and Woodland Essence (Asheville)
Most Popular New Artist: Floro Espanca (Virginia Beach)
- Printed Poison by Red Treasure
- Ode to Kirpal by Lazuli Lapse
- Palace of Winds by Woodland Essence
- Saccharin Tears by The Woodlings
- Testigo de Paz by Siempre Fiel
- Book of Magic by Floro Espanca
- Shadow Hunt by Eliza Jelinek
- Graduated by East Wind
- Citation Needed by The Commoners
- Lion Skin by Born of Enki
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.